Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Announcing The Studio Blog

Hello everyone and welcome to my studio blog. I have decided to start this blog to keep you up to date on all of the happenings here at the studio. As most of you know, I am very fortunate to be working from home. My husband and father have converted the bonus room above our garage into a gorgeous studio. So far it has worked very well. I split my time between photographing in the studio and doing outdoor and on-location shoots. And this allows me to keep my prices low (no extra rent to pay on a studio lease). Thank you to everyone for all of your support in this growth process and I look forward to all of the upcoming summer sessions with all of this beautiful natural light:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tricia! Amazing work and excellent website! This is so cool to see, kudos to you and best of luck. If I wasn't getting married 4 hours outside of Livingston County--you would be my first pick!

Cheers-

Carly Desmet