Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy, Busy Summer

Things have been busy here at the studio. I have had a few 3 and 6 month sessions. And this weekend Rochelle had a fantastic portrait party in Kalamazoo! We thought that it might rain all day and we'd be forced to be in studio, but the weather cleared by about 10am. We did a combo of large family and individual families, as well as the kids. And even a set of newborn twins! It was a great weekend! Look for some pictures coming soon:)
I am also working on a few family day specials for late summer. Look for a mailer soon and if I don't have your address and you would like to be apart of these events, click on the "contact" portion of my page and send me your address:)
I will be offering sessions at some of the local parks, Kensington, Gallop Park in A2 and Hudson Mills in Dexter.
Thanks!
Tricia

No comments: