Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks for one GREAT summer!

I realize that I haven't been able to keep up this blog like I had planned! I had originally planned on updating it with a few pictures from each session as I posted the sessions to their galleries... well that didn't happen.
It's been one busy summer for me here at Tricia Carter Photography.
Thank you to everyone for the overwhelming response on my first direct mailer. I only sent it to previous clients and referrals and had a jam packed summer full of sessions because of it:)
So thank you all very much. I've enjoyed each session and most of all I've enjoyed meeting all of you and getting to know your families.
The high school senior boom is also in full effect. They are all so unique and so full of personality this year. It's been great because each senior is completely different from the last.
I am heading on vacation for a week (gasp and awe) and I'm going to try my best to step away from the computer. It's hard, I do get separation anxiety...but I think I can do it!

So in the meantime, I will try to reply to your emails and inquires, it just might take a little longer.

As a little thank you for those of you who actually do check this blog and keep up with me even though I'm not too good at keeping up with blogging this summer- I'd like to offer you an email promotion.

If you're reading this and you're interested in a fall outdoor session-
send me an email with "fall color" as the subject and I will give you a FREE outdoor fall color session. Now this offer will only last for emails in by midnight on labor day:)

This can be for children, pets, families, engagements and seniors.

I have scouted out a few great places for fall color pictures this year and can't wait to share them with you.

I hope you all have a happy and safe labor day weekend!

Tricia

No comments: